Dr. Joseph Nicolosi Jr., clinical psychologist, details the theory and practice of the Reintegrative Protocol, including real case examples. In addition, he will reveal new cutting-edge developments that may shape the future of this field: Reintegrative Therapy’s blockchain-based platform that enables empirically-enhanced psychotherapy. This data-driven approach benefits both clients and therapists. Recent research findings on Reintegrative Therapy will be summarized, as well.
Proposed Learning Objectives
- Delineate the differences between so-called "conversion therapy" and Reintegrative Therapy, as well as the possible advantages therapists would have if they practice it.
- Summarize the recent research findings on Reintegrative Therapy.
- Delineate the basic steps of the Reintegrative Protocol.
- Explain why the Reintegrative Protocol would trigger spontaneous changes
- in sexual behavior for one person and binge eating behavior for another person, all using the same treatment approach of traumatic memory resolution.
- Provide therapists with, or direct them to, resources of how to watch the actual process after the presentation is over.
Session 5 Learning Assessment Questions