In this lesson, Roger Kiska describes the problems faced with anti-discrimination legislation and victimisation. He also talks about the problems that previously Christian adoption agencies in the UK faced when the bill was passed for same-sex couple adoptions amongst other cases involving Christians, and the forced infiltration of LGBT doctrine into Christianity and the school system.
Proposed Learning Objectives
- 1. Describe how some anti-discrimination legislation can have a negative effect
- 2. Describe the problems stemming from victimisation
- 3. Describe the outcomes and any lessons learned from one of the various cases mentioned
- 4. Describe the discrimination Christian orphanages faced in the UK in 2007
- 5. Describe how the LGBT ideology is infiltrating the education system and Christianity in the UK
- 6. Describe the dangers of cultural Marxism.