Andrew Rodriguez reveals how John Paul II’s work provides a philosophical model for sexual attraction in general, using it as a foundation for a theory of same-sex attraction. He shows how Reintegrative Therapy uniquely addresses the dynamics of SSA.
Proposed Learning Objectives
- State the components of sexuality: urge, attraction, sensuality, desire, love
- Understand the two essential components of integrated sexual attraction
- Know the potential contributors toward same-sex attraction and sensuality
- Demonstrate how Reintegrative Therapy helps gain insight into the attractions
- Explain how Reintegrative Therapy helps change same-sex sensuality/arousal.